Lustre (adw go apex theme)
This is a launcher theme (for ADWEX, ADW.Launcher, LP, GO & more!) and will not alter the look of your status bar, notifications or anything else. It WILL change the graphics and icons for many popular launcher replacements!
- New graphics for dock bar (ADW & Go)!
- Over 150+ custom icons!
- Themed search widget!
- Custom docks!
- Wallpaper gallery included!
- ADW Theme support
- Go Launcher EX theme support
- Launcher Pro theme support (limited to icons)
- Support for Desktop Visualizer
- Support for Folder Organizer
- ADW users need to manually change the app drawer icon on their homescreen. It can not be done automatically. Long-press or double-tap, choose edit. Select the icon and then choose ADWTheme IconPacks. Choose Lustre and then pick the icon of your choosing. We've included a couple!
- More icons are due to be added over time. Do you see missing icons in your app drawer? Please email us with requests. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and will work to add new icons for whatever we have missed.
- Regarding 'MovetoSD' availability: If the app is moved to SD Card, you risk the custom icons not loading properly because of how the system loads the SD card OR the theme not being active after a device restart.
- Launcher Pro users may need to wipe data if they are having 'Force Close' issues. Phone Settings > Applications > Manage Applications, choose Launcher Pro, select 'Clear Data' and then try to load the icons again.
- Icons may also work with Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, mxHome, Launch-X, Crazy Home Lite, dxTop Lite,Open Home paid, Open Home free, VTL Launcher, Circle Launcher Paid and more!
- If you are having trouble - EMAIL US! Seriously, send us an email and help us to help you. If you want to request icons to be created, send an email for that as well.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 7, 2013)
- 38 new icons added. See most of them here: http://bit.ly/lustre060713
- Fixed broken activities. Keep emailing us about these!
- Feel free to send us icon requests. You'll find the form here: http://bit.ly/kovrequests