Light Flow - LED&Notifications
Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more.
Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 7, 2013)
- Reworked persistent notifications
- Removed persistent notification for older versions of android
- Reworked how to display apps listed where accessibility is not on
- New "clear notifications style" of "phone unlocked"
- Changes to get working with latest CM roms
- Added support for Ninja SMS thanks to the great Ninja Apps team - requires version 1.4 of their app and the light flow option enabling.
- Also support for 25 new apps including Ingress, Vine and Google Now - Time to leave