Play easily your music and videos on your phone and devices on your network (DLNA TVs, XMBC, WMP, ...) from your eQxternal UPnP Media Servers. Play your phone/tablet media to those devices.
Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, ...).
Optional Internet Streaming:
More than just regular LAN streaming, BubbleUPnP can also stream efficiently your media via the Internet over a mobile or WiFi connection. Internet streaming requires installing server software "BubbleUPnP Server" running on Windows, MacOS X, Linux or a NAS (it is not required for regular LAN streaming, see NOTE below). To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server and Internet streaming visit http://bubbleguuum.free.fr/upnpserver
- Tablet support
- stream music and videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server (Twonky, Asset UPnP, any NAS with UPnP, ...) to your Android device.
- Codecs supported for audio: with system decoders: MP3, AAC (without DRM), WMA, Ogg Vorbis. With customdecoders WAV, FLAC, ALAC, LPCM. WMA support is manufacturer and model dependent. Vorbis may not work on Android 2.1/2.2.
- Video playback is delagated to an external app (VPlayer, MoboPlayer, DicePlayer,...)
- stream music/videos from your UPnP/DLNA Media Server to your UPnP renderers (software or hardware) on your network with regular playback controls (play, pause, seek, volume, ...).
- UPnP Media Server (*** requires Android 2.2+ ***): play your local phone/tablet media to other devices or to your Android device (standalone media player). Browse and play your local phone/tablet media from other devices (PS3, WMP, ...). Able to browse Filesystem (SD Card) in licensed version.
- UPnP renderer: control audio playback of your android device from another UPnP Control point
- Internet streaming/downloading over a mobile or WiFi connection with BubbleUPnP Server
- UPnP tethering with BubbleUPnP Server (makes Media Servers from a LAN visible on another LAN)
- Download tracks, full albums and videos from your Media Server to your android device (with covers if available), to make them available in your favorite Android music and media player
- Landscape mode
- Now Playing screen with regular playback controls
- Mute / Repeat / Shuffle
- Editable playlist to queue tracks for playback
- Load and save playlists
- Shuffle Playlist
- Shuffle Library (shuffle tracks from your entire Media Server)
- Scrobbling support
- Sleep Timer
- Display album art
- Display artist info from Discogs or Last.fm (require Last.fm app)
- Powerful UPnP Search. Search for tracks, albums, artists and videos (exact support depends on Media Server)
- Bookmarks. Access quickly albums and folders
- Random track list generation. Discover forgotten gems in your Library
- Multiple selection. Anywhere a list of tracks or albums appear you can swipe many of them to apply a Common operation (play, enqueue, remove, download,...).
- Control Renderer volume with the hardware volume buttons
- support for playing all All Access tracks in a Google Music playlist
- added folder chooser when a folder must be selected
- append ip address to device names if duplicates
- workarounded browse error for some media servers
- fixed playing from local media server on tethered connection issue
- fixed volume control sometimes not working for Yamaha renderers
- fixed a few own audio decoders issues
- fixed failure to play some cached BubbleUPnP Server tracks
- fixed rare crashes
- other fixes