Windows 7 Task Bar
It's just same with Windows 7 Task Bar!
You can multitasking and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to show/hide the task bar and Long press it to show/hide the start menu.
In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
- (Gallery not working problem in minority phones wasn't fixed yet. Sorry.)
- You can add folders.
- Task kill is complemented(Touch task manager icon next to the start button in task bar).
- Side menu number limit removed.
- Long touch an app to task kill.
- (In setting) You can ~
- hide in status bar
- set how to open task bar/start menu
- set size or position of task bar
- move start button
- hide apps
- show only icon in task bar
- auto line break in task bar
- swift to open task bar
- show clock
- set transparency