Autorun Manager (formerly Autorun Killer) is an ultimate tool that lets you disable all the auto starting apps you don't need. Unfortunately this app is misunderstood many times so please read help carefully and/or mail the developer if you have questions.
There are many applications that automatically start when you turn on your device; many of these you don't use or need, they just consume your valuable resources. Autorun Manager sports a basic mode for the regular users and an advanced mode for power users with rooted devices.
Autorun Manager in basic mode lets you manage applications that start up when you boot your device. Applications are terminated right after they start, but if the application is programmed to restart itself this can fail. Please note that some applications are written so that they cannot be stopped because of the android system design. These kind of applications are marked as 'self-restarter' and are better to be left enabled.
In advanced mode you gain control over all the system-wide events and enable-disable application starts. This is the ultimate solution to control what you want to be started, but you also can break apps, so this feature is only for experienced users with rooted devices.
- no ads
- basic mode's prevent restart feature is selectable
- can block more than 4 receivers in advanced mode
- Chuck Norris mode enabled
- advanced mode works for Xperia devices (some limitations may apply)
- updated translations (thank you all guys)
- faster advanced mode loading
- deprecated pulltorefresh
- troubleshooting page
- way more powerful CN mode
- lots of fixes
- new version coding schema
- Uninstall Autorun Manager free app
- Copy 3 files in Autorun Manager PRO v2.0.1 TB RAR to Titaniumbackup folder > Restore 'App+Data'
- Run Autorun Manager PRO Key app
- Install Autorun Manager v4.1.86 APK