Sunday 2 September 2012

TSF Shell theme meego HD v2 APK

TSF Shell theme meego HD v2 APK


Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly  Go To Adf.ly


There is a problem with android v. 4.1.1. The doesn't show in the theme manager. We are looking for. If you have already buy it and it doesn't work, email me. I'll solve the problem.
look my new theme "ICS-meego" and my new icon pack Tfou "ICS-Tfou"
-1400 icons
-30 colored backgrounds icons + 3 front reflect
-meego-box
-clean gray UI...
I actualy add more icon.
theme for TSF Shell only.
send me email with a list of your application not theme. I do it.
please rate it.

Tags and Keywords: Tsf Shell Theme , Tsf Theme , Tsf , Tsf Shell , tsf shell Theme black , tsf glass , Box , Piano , Tsfui , Theme Tsf , theme Tsf ui , Ics plates ex , tha antimony , tha steel .

What's in this version:

V.2.0
- Now in HD (icon pack meego)
- better contact widget
- resize folder box
V.1.6
- emergency update for 1.6
NEED TO SELLECT AN OTHER THEME THEN APPLY THE TFOU THEME FOR THE UPDATE
- theme all
v.1.5 add some usefull app and update for s3, add 2 outlines one grey and one orange (by request)
v.1.4 add meego icon from 1350 to 1400,some usefull application specialy for french user and samsung galaxy s2.
send me email with a list of your application not theme. I do it.

  

  
Posted By : AndroliZer on Sunday, September 02, 2012
Tags :