Monday 6 August 2012

mPuzzle Pro v2.14

mPuzzle Pro v2.14 APK


Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly


Comprehensive puzzle app with almost unlimited hours of fun

Explore 7 popular puzzles in a single app!

mPuzzle is an Andriod application with over 1 million combinations of puzzles - including different sizes and difficulty levels within each puzzle. All puzzles include Rules and some include Hints to help you with your next move.

* Sudoku - Normal, Diagonal, Irregular, Odd/Even and Greater/Lesser. 4 size options and 8 levels of difficulty
* SudokuTo - play against your phone!
* Kakuro (1-4, 1-5, 1-9, 1-12, 1-16) - 4 size options and 5 levels of difficulty
* Hitori - 4 size options and 8 levels of difficulty
* Woggle - Find the 16-letter word!
* Shuffle - 3 size options
* Fillomino - 2 size options and 4 levels of difficulty
* Calcudoku - 12 different types, 6 size options and 5 levels of difficulty

Please send bugs and suggestions to my email (flogvit@gmail.com), not in the Comments.

If you've solved all puzzles in a type/size and want more, let me know and I'll add more.

Keep requests coming (send to flogvit@gmail.com), and I'll do my best to implement them.

When I reach 1000 downloads, I will add a new puzzle type. When I reach 10000 I will have a poll where you users can decide which puzzle type to add. So rating the app is probably a good idea :)

Pro version:
* From 10 to 1000 downloadable puzzles in one go.
* No Ads

Posted By : AndroliZer on Monday, August 06, 2012
Tags :