Saturday 25 August 2012

Doom vFix APK

Doom vFix APK



Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly



Awesome, just like in the good 'old days! Right in the palm of my hand... -Super Dave
Good job and thank you!! Best couple of bucks I ever spent for surez! ... You're not paying for the game you are paying for the awesome prboom port for android... Figure it out -Louis

Nostalgic I couldn't even imagine I could play Doom on my cellphone when I was a kid. This app is great!! Many thanks for bringing back memories! -Olli

Great!!Works with my Doom2.wad from my old orig. Doom2-Cd! :o I can play Doom2 now on my mobile!! Fantastic! -Marcel

Xperia play I am shocked how fast the developer updates when needed, prefect fps and flawless controls on xperia play.

Supports all kinds of version Doom. Support cheat code. Have fun.

NOTE:
1. if you want to play other map, please read the tutorial bellow
2. Phones not playable:

HTC Sensation 4G (pyramid)
HTC Droid Incredible (inc)
HTC ADR6425LVW (vigor)
HTC wildfire.
HTC myTouch 4G
Samsung GT-P6800 (GT-P6800)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Droid Charge (SCH-I510)
Samsung GT-I9100P (GT-I9100P)
Samsung Galaxy 10.1
Motorola XOOM (wifi_hubble)
Motorola MZ608 (fleming)
Motorola Droid Bionic (cdma_targa)
Asus Transformer
Archos ARCHOS 101G9 (A101)

What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 21, 2012)
fix crash again
Required Android O/S : 2.1+

Screenshots :

Posted By : DroidsCrack on Saturday, August 25, 2012
Tags :