Sunday 1 July 2012

CyanX Lock Pro v1.2.0

CyanX Lock Pro v1.2.0 APK


Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly


• GPS LOCATOR
Your phone got stolen? - Get the thief!
CyanX Lock has a build-in GPS locator, that sends SMS to wherever you like, with the phone´s current GPS location!

• SOUNDS
Play favorite lock,-unlock Sounds and vibration.

• BACKUP & RESTORE

Currently this first market release is only in English, but I´m working on other languages.
Please, if you like to give me a hand and help me with translations, I´d be very thankful!

Upgrade to ICS will come soon...

CyanX Lock uses a lot of permissions, if you are afraid, do not hesitate to ask me about them!

CyanX Lock is actively updated based on your feedback, bug reports and requests.
Please use the In-App feature, as I cannot respond to any comments here.
If anything does not work on your device, send me a bug report and will work on it!

What's in this version:
v 1.2.0
# [New] Resizeable lock widget area - if supported by launcher, click anywhere in area to lock
# [Improved] FullSenseScreen
# [Improved] Screen locking
# [Invisible Lock] Warning when no Unlock set!
# [Fix] Next Alarm text

Posted By : AndroliZer on Sunday, July 01, 2012
Tags :

0 comments :

Post a Comment