Wednesday 27 June 2012

Work Desk GO Launcher EX Theme v1.05

Work Desk GO Launcher EX Theme v1.05 APK


Google play Store


Go To Adf.ly


-=[ CUSTOMMER SUPPORT ]=-.

If you need any help with this APP or wish to contact me, send me an email.
I try to reply emails daily, if not possible I´ll reply in no more than 48hs.
I do not reply emails in weekends, emails are replied from Monday - Friday.

.-=[ ABOUT REFUNDS ]=-.

Refunds are available for 15 minutes, if you wish to cancel the order do it during this time. If this is a free theme or APP you can cancel and try again several times. If it´s a paid application and you cancel it, the second time you order it no refund will be available.

.-=[ DOWNLOADS ARE NOT COMPLETING? ]=-.

Please, sometimes the Android Market servers becomes really slow with so many requests, if this happen you can try another time. I have no control over this issue. Some patience is required when it happens.

.-=[ COMMENTS AND RATINGS ]=-.

To help other customers, your comments and ratings are welcome and I apreciate it.
Also, if you need any assistance, please contact me first before posting offensive comments.
It´s better to have a help from a developer than avoid him and leaving negative public feedbacks.

.-=[ UPDATES ]=-.
All my themes are updated on a regular base to improve the theme with new features like more icons, wallpapers, etc. Requests for new icons are welcome.


Posted By : AndroliZer on Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Tags :

0 comments :

Post a Comment