Saturday 16 June 2012

App Quarantine Pro ROOT/FREEZE 2.4.3

App Quarantine Pro ROOT/FREEZE 2.4.3 APK



Google Play Store


http://adf.ly/9kpzk


Furthermore there's now a password protection. So you can easily lock your important apps from unauthorized access!

If you love using this app just as much as I love developing it then let me know and give me your feedback! I'm always looking forward to receive more comments and ratings in the Market and read YOUR OPINION in my BLOG or on GOOGLE PLUS!

What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 14, 2012)

new Icon (again) ;)
added a password protection feature
removed the old ugly and oversized homescreen widget
enable/disable all apps in a group in the 1x1 widget

 
 
Posted By : AndroliZer on Saturday, June 16, 2012
Tags :

0 comments :

Post a Comment